The SlimFrame cabinet system is an ideal storage solution for EIA standard 19” rack-mountable equipment that fits on a standard, 24” raised floor tile and provides up to 43 RMU of space. It can be configured to meet a wide variety of application requirements. The cabinet can bay to any existing MegaFrame to meet the demand for data storage expansion. Multiple SlimFrame cabinets bay together by selecting variations without side panels and using the included multi-bay attachment hardware kit.
- Consumes 24” of floor space to correspond with raised floor tile boundaries
- Accommodates clustering for additional growth within your data center environment
- Provides application and layout flexibility with hundreds of standard product variations
- Static load rating of 2,000 lb without casters, 2,000 lb with casters
- Durable, high-strength, lightweight aluminum construction provides structural integrity
- Width: 19" Height: 84" Depth: 30" Tapped Rails, top & no side panels