16 guage equipment cabinet specifically designed for housing remote and network equipment. Includes dedicated mounting for hubs and other active equipment as well as dedicated mounting area for patch panels.
- 16 guage CRS welded construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Accommodates fiber and multimedia Snap Fit connectors
- 2 sets of universal mounting rails with #12-24 tapped holes in 5/8", 1/2" EIA standard patterns
- Unique knockout for metal and PVC raceway
- Cable entry knockouts for conduit sizes from 1/2" to 1.5"
- Flexible mounting for active equipment including hubs and UPS
- Door lifts off when open for easy installation, hinge easily reversed in the field
- Engineered airflow to prolong the life of active equipment
- Knife-edge design and sloped door resists dust, water, and vandalism
- Load capacity - 100 lbs.
- Accepts maximum hub depth of 14.5" (RE2 & RE4) or 22" (RE4X)
- Designed to dissipate 160W without fans
- Dimensions: 24.2" W x 10" D
Returns and Cancellations:
- Due to the specialized Made to Order nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable and cannot be canceled once ordered.