The TEE probe storage cabinets provide a dedicated and secure place to store disinfected TEE probes. Each cabinet is designed to bathe TEE probes with positive pressure HEPA-filtered clean air during storage, minimizing probe contact with airborne contaminants. Thermally-fused seamless polypropylene construction makes the cabinet easy to clean with any disinfectant.
Positive-pressure, HEPA-filtered, clean air bathes the disinfected TEE probes to minimize the potential of airborne contaminants entering into the cabinet. The TEE probe storage cabinet is designed with hanging clips and shelves to allow for easy and secure placement of the disinfected TEE probe. The probe is allowed to hang freely inside the storage cabinet while the probe headset and cable are held in secure positions. Once the TEE probe has been safely placed inside the storage cabinet the door can be closed and locked for added security. The polypropylene TEE probe storage cabinet is designed to accommodate up to three probes.
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance. The result: NO RUST
- No ductwork required
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Positive pressure HEPA filtered clean air
- Specially designed hanging shelves
- Locking front door for security
- Clear viewing panel in door
- Padded lower section to protect delicate TEE probe tip
- Minimizes ultrasound probe contact with airborne contaminants through positive pressure HEPA filtered air