Protect yourself and your evidence from infectious pathogens and noxious odors while reducing possible cross-contamination of evidence with DrySafe™.
Dry and store evidence with AirClean® Systems' DrySafe Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet. The cabinet protects your evidence from airborne pathogens and cross-contamination while eliminating personnel exposure to putrid odors of decomposition and harmful bacteria or viruses. The unit is configured to clean the incoming "drying" air through pre-filtration and then filter the cabinet exhaust air through a combination of bonded carbon and HEPA filtration.
Decontamination of the AirClean evidence drying cabinet between cases eliminates residual DNA that may affect subsequent serology. AirClean offers a highly effective decontamination spray kit that will provide high-level disinfection of the cabinet. This spray also will help remove harmful pathogens from prefilters and HEPA filters. AirClean's unique bonded carbon filters are designed to remove the active (noncarcinogenic) ingredients in the AirClean spray-down solution.
Prior to decontamination, the hose-down nozzle may be used to remove gross matter. Polypropylene shelves also may be removed for either high temperature sterilization or low-temperature, high-level disinfection. The automatic pump allows for easy disposal of waste water into a catch tank or nearby drain
- No installation required - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- Airflow automatically increases when doors are opened, preventing fumes from escaping
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance. The result: NO RUST
- HEPA filtration for capture of particulate to 0.3 microns in size
- Easily cleaned – no glues or resins inside the cabinet
- Automatic waste pump removes waste water up to 200 feet from cabinet
- Locking .375” Lexan® doors with safety clasps and tamper-resistant hardware
- Gas phase bonded carbon filtration
- Lab event timer
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement
- Brushless, sparkless blower is post-filter
- Filter and electronics are located above the workspace, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas
- Shipped fully assembled
- Tested to UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1