- All steel parts are manufactured from cold rolled steel.
- Safety yellow powder coat finish.
- Conforms to NFPA Fire Code No. 30 and OSHA standards.
- Adjust or add shelves to accommodate different size, or additional containers.
- Optional polyethylene trays offer additional protection.
Flammable Safety Cabinets provide protection for your employees and property with the proper storage of flammable liquids. Fully welded construction with 18 gauge double wall construction with 1-1/2" insulating airspace. These cabinets have a flush-mounted paddle handle design which allows easy fingertip operation and features a double key set and can be padlocked (padlock not included). Cabinets are available in standard, compact and under-counter styles with self-closing or manual closing doors. The fail-safe closing mechanism utilizes a three-point stainless steel bullet latching system. Self-closing door latch holds door open when in use and will release to close door automatically when temperatures reach 165° F. Units safely contain hazardous chemicals, reducing the risk of fire. FOB Shipping Point.
Surcharge may apply.
Note: Not recommended for Phenol, Sulfuric or Nitric Acids.
See Related Items tab for Flammable Safety Cabinets - Accessories.