Thermal anemometry probes are used to measure fluid velocity by sensing the changes in heat transfer from a small, electrically-heated element exposed to the fluid.
Probe, General Purpose, -10 Film
Features & Benefits
• Sensitive to rapid change in velocity, to detect fluctuations of turbulent flows
• High-frequency response to obtain the power spectrum of flow structures
• Small element size for measurement with high spatial resolution
• Offers velocity measurements of 1D, 2D and 3D
• Applicable to gas and liquid flows