Range: 0 to ± 300 Std L/min
Accuracy: 2% of reading
Calibration: Air, CO2, N2
Includes Standard Accessory Kit
The TSI Mass Flow Multi-Meter 5310-3 provides a bi-directional flow rate measurement with 2% of reading accuracy across a wide flow range. Integrated temperature and pressure sensors compensate flow measurements to provide mass flow readings independent of temperature or pressure. In addition to temperature and absolute pressure measurements, a built-in totalizer measurement enables users to make volume measurements as a running total. All 5300 Series models come with a standard accessory kit (see full list below).
Flow Multi-Meter advanced functionality
5310 models include a differential pressure sensor that enables users to measure the pressure differential of flows at the flow meter or at any point in the line. In addition to the totalizer, these models can make precise volume measurements through the use of flow or pressure triggers. 5310 models also include a built-in data logger that can save synchronized measurement data directly to the flow meter.
Precise CO2 gas flow measurements, along with a low pressure measurement and the ability to log data, make this model ideal for testing CO2 insufflator and capnography systems.
Easy to operate
View up to four readings simultaneously from the color touchscreen display. Quickly and easily configure measurements and device settings directly from the flow meter. Connect and operate the gas flow meter through your PC with FLO-Sight software to take advantage of advanced data display and device settings options.
Fits your application
TSI Flow Meters are lightweight, compact, and can measure across a wide dynamic operating range. The 5000 Series Flow Meter also incorporates configurable tube end adapters, touchscreen control, and multiple mounting options. Whether measuring gas flows in a laboratory, manufacturing, or service setting, the 5000 Series Flow Meter can adapt to fit your unique application.
5000 Series Flow Meters utilize a proprietary platinum film sensor with proven performance that’s been relied upon for more than 35 years. The TSI flow sensor design is optimized for applications where high accuracy, fast response, and low pressure drop are performance musts. Fast sensor response ensures accuracy in fluctuating flows and is ideal for closed-loop control systems and integrated volume measurements. The low pressure drop of TSI flow meters minimizes flow circuit back pressure and its impact on the system.
Includes our Standard Accessory Kit:
- low pressure inlet filter
- AC adaptor with universal plug set
- USB-C to USB-A power/communications cable
- USB hub cable
- two 1/2 inch tube ends
Features & Benefits
- Temperature and pressure compensated mass flow rate
- 4 millisecond bi-directional flow response
- High accuracy (± 2% of reading)
- Low pressure drop minimizes back pressure
- Wide dynamic operating range (1000:1 turndown ratio)
- Other measurements include differential pressure, volume (with triggers), temperature, absolute pressure, and totalizer
- 2.8-inch color touchscreen operation
- Display four measurement parameters simultaneously
- Log data for any parameter
- Configurable tube end connectors
- USB power and data communications
- 10 Point NIST-traceable Calibration Certificate included
- Includes basic FLO-Sight™ PC software