SITRANS FCS200 (DN 10, DN 15 and DN 25) is a Coriolis sensor specialized for accurate mass flow measurement of gases.
The sensor offers superior performance in terms of flow accuracy and turn down ratio. The ultra compact sensor design makes installation, replacement and commissioning very straight forward and easy.
- High accuracy gas measurement
- Approved for use in hazardous area
- DN 10 and DN 15 is custody transfer approved, according to OIML R 139 (Compressed gaseous fuel measuring systems for vehicles). For custody transfer applications SIFLOW FC070 Ex CT must be used.
- Self-draining in both horizontal and vertical orientation
- Pt1000 temperature measurement for optimum accuracy
- SENSORPROM enabling true "plug & play"
- Rigid enclosure design reducing influence from pipeline vibration and thermal stress
- High-pressure measurement up to 350 bar (5076 psi)
- Ultra compact sensor design with space-saving split flow
SITRANS FCS200 is designed for measurement of gases and is suitable for use in the oil and gas industry:
- Filling of gas bottles
- CNG dispensers
- Metering of general gas applications