The SITRANS F M MAG 3100 is an electromagnetic flow sensor in a large variety that meets the demands of almost every flow application.
- Wide range of sizes: DN 15 to DN 2000 (½" to 78")
- The flexible design is for all applications not covered by the standard industry-specific sensors: MAG 1100, MAG 1100 F, MAG 3100 P and MAG 5100 W
- Wide pressure range: PN 6 to PN 100
- ANSI Class 150/300, AS 2129/AS 4087, JIS K10 and K20. On request up to 690 bar (10 000 psi)
- Wide range of electrode and liner material to fit even the most extreme process media
- Fully welded construction provides a ruggedness that suits the toughest applications and environments.
- Easy commissioning, the SENSORPROM unit automatically updates settings.
- Designed to allow patented SITRANS F M in-situ verification using the SENSORPROM fingerprints.
The main applications of the SITRANS F M electromagnetic flow sensors can be found in the following fields:
- Process industry
- Chemical industry
- Steel industry
- Power generation and distribution
- Oil and gas/HPI
- Water and waste water