The SITRANS F M MAG 3100 P is designed to meet the most common specifications within chemical and process industries.
- DN 15 to DN 300 (½" to 12")
- Short lead time
- Most used flowmeter in the chemical and process industries with PTFE/PFA liner and Hastelloy electrodes
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Full scope of global approvals for hazardous areas:
- ATEX, FM, CSA, IEcEx
- 24 V and 115/230 V Ex compact and remote
- intrinsically safe ia analog output
- Comprehensive self-diagnostic for error indication and error logging
- Fully welded construction provides a ruggedness that suits the toughest applications and environments.
- Easy commissioning, the SENSORPROM unit automatically updates settings.
The main applications of the SITRANS F M electromagnetic flow sensors can be found in the following fields:
- Chemical industry
- Process industry
- Pulp and paper
- Industrial waste water