The complete Coriolis flowmeter system SITRANS FC430 can be ordered for standard, hygienic or NAMUR service. All versions can be ordered for CT service, according to OIML R 117 (Liquids other than water).
All compact variants can be validated and configured for SIL 2 or SIL 3 operation as standard. SIL 3 operation requires two flowmeters in series and monitored by a SIL-rated control system.
The flowmeter is based on the latest developments within digital signal processing technology – engineered for high measuring performance:
- Fast response to rapid changes in flow
- Fast dosing applications
- High immunity against process noise
- High turndown ratio of flowrates
- Suitable for liquid and gas service
- Easy to install, commission and maintain
FC430 is available as standard with 4 to 20 mA analog output with HART 7.2. Additional input/output functions can be freely configured for analog, pulse, frequency, relay or status.
The transmitter comes with a user configurable graphical display and new SensorFlash technology, a micro SD card for configuration backup, firmware update and data storage.
The SITRANS FC430 flowmeter system consists of a SITRANS FCS400 sensor and a SITRANS FCT030 transmitter.
- It is narrow and light, fitting neatly into dense piping arrangements
- Easy maintenance because modules can be exchanged rapidly
- Effective separation of measurement from plant vibration
- Highly secure operation in safety critical applications
- Non-volatile memory of all setup and operation data
- Reliable measurements due to high signal to noise ratio
- Secure, digital transfer of measurement data from the sensor
- SensorFlash transfers setup and operating data, providing simple sensor replacement
- Short overall length; easy drop-in replacement into most existing installations