The DigitalFlow GF868 from Panametrics is a highly versatile, high performance flowmeter capable of many configurations with a large display and ample space for complicated wiring. Several options exist for I/O, including the ability to handle two flare lines with one box.
The DigitalFlow GF868 is ideally suited in Zone 2 applications but can be fitted with a Zone 1 enclosure when required. Setup is simple through its large display and intuitive interface.
The DigitalFlow GF868 works with all Panametrics gas transducers and is backwards compatible with all older model Panametrics meters, including the original 7100 and its digital replacement, the 7168.
- Measures velocity, volumetric and mass flow
- Standard velocity range to 100 m/s (328 ft/s) standard
- Extended velocity range to 120 m/s (394 ft/s)
- Measures instantaneous average molecular weight
- Measures hydrocarbon gases
- Self-calibration check assures accurate worry-free operation
- Delivers accurate flow rate, independent of gas composition
- Measures very low to very high velocity
- Field-proven installation techniques
- Built-in totalizers
- Built-in power supply for pressure and temperature transmitters
- 4000 to 1 turndown ratio
- One or two channel/path configurations
The DigitalFlow GF868 flowmeter is a complete ultrasonic flow metering system for:
- Flare gas − Track down or prevent losses from leakage with positive material identification − Account for total plant throughput of material − Reduce cost of steam usage with proportional control − Conserve energy by eliminating unnecessary flaring − Comply with government regulations for pollution control
- Vent gas
- Hydrocarbon gases
- Digester gases