The Hoffer Premier Gas Series turbine flowmeters provide extremely accurate gas measurement and at a cost less than typical mass or ultrasonic flowmeters. Combine these benefits and high reliability and you’ve got something to think about.
- Exceptionally wide flow turndown ranges.
- Multiple rotor assemblies available with varying blade angles in each meter size to optimize meter performance for the flow range.
- Multiple coil outputs for signal redundancy, direction detection and meter diagnostics.
- NIST traceable gas calibrations with uncertainties to +.25% available.
- Self-lubricating, ceramic hybrid ball bearings require no external lubrication or maintenance.
- CE, CSA, Cenelec and various other approvals available on most versions of the Premier Gas meter.
- Meter design does not require seals or o-rings, no through holes in housing.
- Significantly lower pressure drop compared to conventional “turbo” flowmeters.
- Over 100,000 installations worldwide.
- Limited number of internal parts reduce friction, increasing accuracy and repeatability, while limiting replacement/wearing parts.
- Can be installed in either a horizontal (preferred) or vertical orientation.