The SEC-Z700X Series is equipped with reliable thermal sensors and a pressure insensitive function for stable flow rate control. The on-board pressure measurement reduces the cost, size and complexity of gas delivery systems.
A new high-performance function provides a simplified gas supply system. Typical multi chamber gas lines have a line regulator, pressure sensor and filter to avoid the mass flow controller crosstalk phenomenon caused by pressure fluctuations. The SEC-Z700X Series demonstrates high stability and controls the gas flow without effecting the upstream and downstream pressure fluctuations. Flow rate output, temperature and pressure readings are provided.
View our MFC comparison chart here.
- Multi Gas / Multi Range function
The gas type and full scale flow rate can be changed by the customer
- Variable PID function gives high speed response (within 1 second) across the whole flow range
- Compact gas line
There is no need for a regulator, transducer and filter
- Stable control of the gas flow without effect by upstream and downstream pressure fluctuations
- Integrated Inlet Pressure Sensor
- On board Multi display
- Warranty 1% Set Point high accuracy
- Ultra clean design - metal diaphragm, all stainless SUS-316L and polished surface treatment(standard).
- Compact size
Same fitting to fitting dimension up to 50 SLM
- Signal compatibility
Analog/RS485 Digital Model , DeviceNet™ Model
- Network function
Controlled by digital signal.