The two-wire, loop-powered, flow transmitter provides a 4-20mA analog process signal which is proportional to the flow rate. It is calibrated using the zero and span adjustments to correlate with the input frequency generated by the flowmeter.
- Loop powered 4-20 mA output system
- Reverse polarity protected
- Available with multiple enclosure options
- Long range transmission with noise immunity
- Loop-powered 12-50 VDC
- Compact module utilizing surface mount technology
- FM approved for intrinsically-safe requirements