LOW-ΔP-FLOW Mass Flow Meters/Controllers for low pressure drop or corrosive gas service
For applications with only little differential pressure, Bronkhorst High-Tech developed the LOW-ΔP-FLOW series mass flow meters and controllers. In these instruments, the flow resistance is minimized by a different sensor and by-pass construction.
lowest range 0,2 ... 10 mln/min.
highest range 20 ... 1000 m3n/h.
The control of mass flow with small pressure difference comprises the LOW-ΔP-FLOW Mass Flow Controller in compact construction; control valve and flow meter are integrated in one body. The maximum flow in these compact models is 1...50 ln/min Air, depending on the operating conditions. For the control of higher flow rates at very low differential pressures Bronkhorst High-Tech has devised special control valves with pressure compensation bellows (types F-004AC/F-004AI/F-004BI). These control valves are piped on to the flow meter while the electronic PI-control function is an integral part of the flow meter.
"Multibus" Digital Mass Flow Meters/Controllers
Bronkhorst High-Tech developed their digital instruments according to the flexible "multibus" concept, due to which the instruments can be equipped with on-board interface board with DeviceNetTM, Profibus-DP®, Modbus or FLOW-BUS protocol. More information about digital "multibus" communication.
- Very low pressure drop
- Longer lifetime when used on corrosive gases
- Lower contamination risk
- Easy to clean
- Electro-polished stainless steel wetted parts
- Available with control valve to constitute a complete, compact control loop
- Available with industrial (IP65 weatherproof) housing
- Environmental air sampling at atmospheric conditions
- Leak rate tests
- Gas consumption measurement, for example of natural gas, in low pressure gas distribution systems
- Burner control