HIGH PRESSURE / High ΔP Digital GAS Mass Flow Meters & Controllers
For applications with high (differential) pressure Bronkhorst High-Tech offers a special range of EL-FLOW® and IN-FLOW Series Thermal Mass Flow Meters and Controllers. Patented PN400/PN700 control valves can either be integrally or separately mounted, to measure and control gas flows from the lowest ranges ( 0,2...10 mln/min - Meters; 0,2...10 mln/min - Controllers) to the highest ranges (10...500 m3n/h - Meters; 2...100 ln/min - Controllers).
"Multibus" Digital Mass Flow Meters/Controllers
In some applications there are more requirements for a modern instrument than analog-based technology can offer. Examples of these requirements are self-diagnostics, alarm and counter functions, digital communication and remotely adjustable control settings. These requirements can only be met with a digital based instrument. Therefore Bronkhorst High-Tech developed a fieldbus based pc-board for their mass flow metering and control solutions. The latest digital instruments offer great flexibility thanks to the "multibus" concept, thanks to which the instruments can be equipped with on-board interface board with DeviceNetTM, Profibus-DP®, Modbus or FLOW-BUS protocol. More information about digital "multibus" communication.
- High accuracy (+/-1% of FS)
- Pressure ratings up to 400 bar (EL-FLOW) / 700 bar (IN-FLOW)
- Rugged construction of IN-FLOW housing and coils: protection IP65
- Option: ATEX Cat.3 approval for Zone 2; for "Ex-Proof" ATEX Cat.2, Zone 1 up to 400 bar, see EX-FLOW Series
- Compact, modular construction
- No moving parts
- Gas flow monitoring in food, chemical and petrochemical industries
- Gas consumption measurement in gas distribution systems for internal accounting purposes
- Detection of gas leakage through objects
- Hydrogenation processes
- Feeding of reactors and autoclaves
Note: High Pressure Mass Flow Meters ( Series F-12x / F-13x / F-14x ) up to 100 ln/min can be close-coupled with Vary-P Control Valves ( Series F-033 / F-043 ) to constitute a compact mass flow control assembly. Alternatively, the following models are available with integrated Vary-P Control Valve.
Note: For higher flow rates at high (differential) pressure please contact factory to discuss our special solutions.