IN-FLOW®Select - Industrial style (IP65) Mass Flow Meters / Controllers for gases
IN-FLOW Select Series Mass Flow Meters/Controllers are thermal mass flow meters of modular construction with a 'industrial style' pc-board housing. Control valves can either be integrally or separately mounted, to measure and control gas flows from the lowest ranges (0,014 ... 0,7 mln/min) to the highest ranges (,014 ... 0,7 mln/min).
The control valve design distinguishes itself from competitive designs in its truly modular construction and it can be field replaced or changed by the user without any adjustment. The standard valve is normally closed and is available up to Kv-values of 6.0. Normally opened valves can also be supplied.
For high (differential) pressure applications, patented constructions enable us to handle high flows and/or pressures at differential pressures up to 700 bar in the IN-FLOW program, a capability which is unique in the market place. More info about high pressure mass flow meters/controllers.
Digital = Standard
All models of the IN-FLOW Select series are equipped with a digital pc-board, featuring self-diagnostics, alarm and counter functions, digital communication and remotely adjustable control settings.
Optional Multi Gas / Multi Range
These new instruments with Multi Gas / Multi Range (MG/MR) functionality offer greater flexibility for user selection of both flow ranges and gas types, maintaining high accuracy and turndown range for measurement and control. Thanks to this feature users of the Select series can rescale their instruments on site, saving time (and money) for mounting and dismounting. For the convenience of the user, Bronkhorst High-Tech has developed an easy-to-use software tool called "FlowTune" for changing the configuration of Select instruments with activated Multi Fluid / Multi Range option (to be specified at the moment of ordering).
- High accuracy (standard 0,5% of Rd plus 0,1% of FS)
- Rangeability in digital mode up to 187,5 : 1
- Optional Multi-Gas / Multi-Range functionality: freely programmable ranges and gas types
- Pressure rating 64 /100 bar (Multi-Gas / Multi-Range functionality up to 10 bar)
- High pressure versions available (up to 700 bar)
- Rugged, weatherproof housing (IP65, dust and waterproof)
- Option: ATEX approval for Zone 2
- Analog or digital communication (RS232 or fieldbus interface)
- High flow versions available (up to 11000 m3n/h)