EL-FLOW®Select - Laboratory style GAS Mass Flow Meters / Mass Flow Controllers
EL-FLOW® Select Series Mass Flow Meters/Controllers are thermal mass flow meters of modular construction with a 'laboratory style' pc-board housing. Control valves can either be integrally or separately mounted, to measure and control gas flows from the lowest range (0,014...0,7 mln/min) up to highest range (8...1670 ln/min).
The control valve design of the mass flow controller distinguishes itself from competitive designs by its truly modular construction and its ability to be field replaced or changed by the user without any adjustment. The standard valve is normally closed and is available up to Kv-values of 1.5. Normally opened valves can also be supplied.
For high (differential) pressure applications, patented constructions enable us to handle high flows and/or pressures at differential pressures up to 400 bar in the EL-FLOW® program, a capability which is unique in the market place. More info about high pressure mass flow meters/controllers.
Digital = Standard
All models of the EL-FLOW Select series are equipped with a digital pc-board, featuring self-diagnostics, alarm and counter functions, digital communication and remotely adjustable control settings. Optional Multi Gas / Multi Range
EL-FLOW Select instruments can be offered with optional Multi Gas / Multi Range (MG/MR) functionality. This option offers greater flexibility for user selection of both flow ranges and gas types, maintaining high accuracy and turndown range for measurement and control. Thanks hereto, users of these instruments can rescale their instruments on site, saving time (and money) for mounting and dismounting. For the convenience of the user, Bronkhorst High-Tech has developed an easy-to-use software tool called "FlowTune" for changing the configuration of Select instruments with activated Multi Fluid / Multi Range option (to be specified at the moment of ordering).
- High accuracy (standard 0,5% Rd plus 0,1% FS)
- Rangeability in digital mode up to 1:187,5
- Fast response (down to 500 msec), excellent repeatability
- Optional Multi-Gas / Multi-Range functionality: freely programmable ranges and gas types
- Pressure ratings 64 / 100 bar (Multi-Gas / Multi-Range functionality up to 10 bar)
- High pressure versions available
- Analog I/O-signals, RS232-connection; optional on-board fieldbus interface
- Electro-chemical polishing of all surfaces
- Compact, modular construction
- Metal sealed and/or down-ported versions available