The E4981A is a capacitance meter from Agilent. Capacitance meters are used to measure discrete capacitors and come in bench and portable varieties.
- Time Measurement
- High speed measurement: 2.3 ms (1 MHz), 3.0 msec (1 kHz), 11.0 ms (120 Hz)
- Basic Accuracy
- Accurate testing CD: 0.07% 0.0005
- More Features
- 9 Sorting Bin
- Multi-channel correction 256
- Compatible SCPI command and Handler / Scanner interfaces with the 4268A and 4288A
- Test signal level compensation for high value ceramic capacitor tests
- Versatile PC connectivity (LAN, USB and GPIB)
The Agilent E4981A capacitance meter offers a high-speed with reliable measurements for ceramic capacitor testing in the production lines.
The Agilent E4981A capacitance meter contributes improvements of the test throughput, while attaining excellent component quality for ceramic capacitor testing.