Attention Restoration Contractors! New Estimated Load on Line (ELL) Measurement
The SureTest 61-164 & 61-165 now estimates the load on a branch circuit to provide an indication of how much capacity in the circuit remains or to quickly check if the circuit is dedicated. The proprietary way in which these calculations are made allows the user to plug the unit into an outlet and quickly determine the current load on that branch circuit.
Includes carrying case and 1' extension cord
SureTest Circuit Analyzers provide the easiest, most convenient method available for inspecting residential and commercial electrical systems. Our handheld testers perform a load test, verify proper wiring, and located problems in wiring without ever removing the outlet cover. The ID61165 model also tests the new Arc Fault breakers that are now being installed in residential homes.
Our handheld testers work by plugging into outlets and applying a full 15 ampere load test to reveal the condition of a circuit under actual operating conditions. If a voltage drop of more than 5% or 6 volts is found, the circuit is outside the safety guidelines recommended by the National Electrical Code.
- Arc Fault Tester
- Tests AFCIs for proper operation
- Tests for shared neutrals
- High accuracies
- Measures voltage drop under full load (12A, 15A, 20A load tests)
- True RMS
- Line Voltage
- Peak Voltage
- Ground to neutral voltage
- Ground Impedance
- Hot and neutral conductor impedances
- Identifies proper wiring in 3-wire receptacles
- Identifies false (bootleg) grounds
- Tests GFCIs and EPDs for proper operation
- Conducts testing without disturbing sensitive loads
- Verified isolated grounds (with ID61176 adapter)