Turntable bearings (sometimes referred to as slewing ring bearings) are 4 point contact thin section type ball bearings that have holes in both the inner and outer rings for easy mounting. These products were designed from standard thin section bearing geometry. We just reduced the ID and increase the OD to accommodate bolt holes. Our intention was to make the bearing easy to mount in an industrial application. One that would require no additional machining (i.e., turning or grinding) of mating components for proper installation.
This product is not intended for aerospace or military applications.
TTS2 Turntable Bearings
- Designed based on existing thin section bearing standard
- Inner and Outer Ring thru-holes with Counterbored
- High Alloy Bearing Steel Inner & Outer Ring Material
- Made to ABEC 1 Bearing Class
- Rings offset by 1.0 mm
- Brass Ball Cage/Retainer
- Lubed with NLGI #2 Grease