Slewing drive bearings are usually found in application such as: wind turbines, heavy load transporters, solar trackers, harbor cranes, hydraulic equipment, crane steering mechanisms, automation systems, heavy load manipulators, yaw and pitch control tables.
Bolt, Connect, Run ... Done!
WD-LA Slew Drives
- Ball Bearing based design to handle simultaneously occurring radial, axial, and moment loads
- Hydraulic Motor Ready (Can also be equipped with electric motor/gearbox)
- Worm Gear Drive System
- Designed for Outer Ring Rotation
- Totally Enclosed Ball Bearing
- Ready for Hydraulic Motor Mounting