NSK SPACEA™ Series Ball Bearings are optimal for applications in severe operating environments where standard bearings aren't adequate. The SPACEA™ series has a wide array of product applicable to special environments including vacuum, clean, corrosive, high-temperature, dust or water contaminated, and non-magnetic requirements. These bearings will meet your high quality and high performance standards in any challenging environment. The SPACEA™ series utilizes advanced materials, lubricants and surface treatment technologies for these special operating conditions.
Deep groove ball bearings are the current focus of the rolling element SPACEA™ series. These are designed for use in a wide variety of special environments including:
- Clean rooms for the manufacture of semiconductors
- Aqueous environments for food processing
- Corrosive substance environments
- Vacuum conditions where conventional methods of lubrication are unsuitable
- High temperature applications up to +400 °C.
NSK's range of SPACEA Bearings include: stainless steel ball bearings, ceramic ball bearings, aqua bearings, hybrid ball bearings, ceramic hybrid ball bearings.