Ceramic balls are 50% lighter than steel balls, and because they are almost perfectly smooth, they exhibit vibration levels 2-7 times lower than conventional steel ball bearings. These bearings also run at significantly lower operating temperatures, and allow running speeds to increase by as much as 25%. Ceramic ball bearings have been proven to last up to 5 times longer than conventional steel ball bearings and lower operating temperatures help extend lubricant life.
Ball Bearing Features
- 15° & 25° contact angles
- add “DL” for light preload
- add “DM” for medium preload
- add “DH” for heavy preload
- singles, pairs, tri-sets & quad -sets
- designated for oil mist application