AXO® is a unique family of high performance digital closed-loop MEMS acceleration sensors housed in a SMT package. The force-rebalance architecture of AXO® makes them extremely linear and insensitive to vibrations. AXO® provide best in-class composite bias repeatability and scale factor repeatability under demanding temperature and vibrations conditions of industrial, land, railway and naval applications. AXO® very low noise and excellent bias stability make them very well suited to precision attitude, guidance and motion control, as well as GNSS-aided positioning and navigation applications.
AXO® 24 bit SPI interface and small hermetic SMD package eases their integration and reduces the bill of materials at the system level compared to incumbent analog accelerometers. AXO® are ideally complemented by the GYPRO® high performance digital gyros product line.
- In-plane, force-rebalance, 1-axis accelerometer
- Excellent 1 year composite bias and scale factor repeatability
- Very high linearity and insensitivity to vibrations
- 24-bit SPI output
- Fully hard-coded electronic, no embedded software.
- Built-in temperature compensation and self-test
- 12x12 mm hermetic SMD ceramic package
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Non classified under dual-use export control