The LCA-100 Series is a single axis accelerometer that is ±12 to ±18 Vdc and is also DO-160 approved for aerospace applications.
The Jewell LCA-100 Series Accelerometer is a general-purpose ±0.5g to ±5g device designed for industrial, commercial and aerospace sensing requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Filtering Available
- FAA DO-160 Qualified Versions
- Available in 28V Aircraft Input
- Connector or Pin Configuration
- 0.20% 10-year Scale Factor Stability
- Wide Bandwidths for Higher Range Applications
- Aircraft Flight Controls
- Aircraft Fatigue Monitoring
- Train Performance Testing
- Aircraft Autopilot System Input
- Aircraft Winds-shear Detection
- Double Integrated Railcar Position
- Rail Automated Train Controls