Tan 3M 232 Masking Tape
3M Scotch Crepe Paper Masking Tape
3M 232 Masking Tape is a Scotch(R) High-Performance Tape that produces sharp paint lines in medium temperature paint bake operations and provides clean removal, even on difficult to remove from surfaces. The thick crepe paper backing contains a solvent-resistant saturant that helps resist paint bleed-through against latex and oil-based paints.
For a similar tape that offers greater elongation and superior resistance, 3M™ High-Performance Green Masking Tape 401+ is recommended.
3M’s wide variety of Masking Tapes allows you to select from a variety of crepe paper backings, coatings, adhesion strengths, clean removal properties, and temperature range performance. For more information on 3M’s Masking Tapes: 3M Masking Product Catalog.
- Sticks immediately on a wide variety of surfaces
- Resists lifting or curling
- Conforms and maintains integrity around corners
- Easy to tear, and tears straight in both directions
- Resists slivering
- One piece removal
- Manufactured without solvents for minimal environmental impact
- Polyethylene backing is waterproof, prolonging the tape bond in moist and humid environments
- Withstands temperatures up to 200°F/93°C for a short duration
Available Width Sizes:
0.25 Inch (6mm)
0.375 Inch (9mm)
0.47 Inch (12mm)
0.625 Inch (15mm)
0.7 Inch (18mm)
0.94 Inch (24mm)
1.41 Inch (36mm)
3 Inch (72mm)
4 Inch (96mm)
Custom Converting and Slitting is available for specialty shapes and sizes.