The DC-3VA two channel data logger is specifically designed to accurately monitor one or two DC voltage channels, 1V to 300Vdc and one DC current channel, allowing you to monitor PV (photovoltaic) cell output, DC charger performance, as well as many other applications - like DC motors. The stored data is uploaded to a PC via the supplied USB cable.
- 2 Channels Voltage (300V), 1 Channel Current +/-10A or +/-100A
- Records DC voltage and current
- Monitor charging circuits, PV (photovoltaic) cell, DC motor, and many other application
- Accurately record DC voltages and DC current
- Records VAvg, VMax & VMin on 2 channels, Iavg, Imax & Imin on 1 channel
- Kit includes Logger, Carry Case, Electrosoft software, three fused voltage leads, DC current probe, USB lead & 12Vdc PSU
- Memory capacity of 32,000 true RMS values per channel (10 bit), up to 300 days continuous recording