Chromalox EDU Load Banks provide durable, precise energy control for applications requiring from 1 kW to megawatt power capacity. Stainless steel construction and INCOLOY tubular elements offer superior durability and performance even with heavy usage and in extreme environments.
Applications include factory or field testing of diesel generators, braking resistors for inverter drives, base loading of remote or standby power plants, battery discharge testing, and UPS testing.
- INCOLOY sheathed tubular heating elements provide long life under harsh environments.
- Stainless steel construction of a Chromalox load bank ensures strength and corrosionsresistance.
- A multi-stage, contactor-based control system with 1 kW resolution ensures accurate control.
- High limit temperature control and low limit airflow control ensures proper safety.
- All electrical enclosures are protected to NEMA 3R construction.
- Chromalox EDU Load Banks can be used to satisfy National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements for emergency and standby power systems.
- • Special Voltage and Wattage Requirements
- • Voltmeter, Ammeter, and kW Meters
- • Load Management Module for 5 MW
- • Remote Control with 25 ft. Cord
- • "Wrong Voltage Applied" Indicator
- • Camlok Power Connections
- • Phase Reversal Switch
- • Fan Delay Switch
- • CE Approved Models Available