Description The Chromalox EDP Portable Load Bank is specially designed for flexibility and ease-of-use. Its compact, lightweight design packs a lot of power and options. Applications The features of the EDP make it ideal for applications involving small AC power systems, including factory testing of generators, UPS systems, battery banks, and turbines.
- Compact Helical Open Coil heating elements provide a compact design that fits a maximum amount of power into the smallest possible space.
- An aluminum exterior ensures the corrosionresistant characteristics needed for rough environments while making the EDP as light as possible.
- A Multi-stage, contactor-based control system with 5 kW resolution ensures accurate control.
- Dual voltage capability allows for 100% of the rated load to be applied at both 240 V and 480 V. The EDP will also operate with 75% of rated load at 208 V.
- High limit temperature control ensures immediate shutdown in case of overheating.
- Chromalox EDP Load Banks can be used to satisfy National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements for emergency and standby power systems.