This series achieves high precision and fast response that exceeds the performance of conventional
general-purpose inverters. They can be used in specialized applications such as line control and elevators.
By incorporating our original all-digital vector control, high starting torque and high speed response have been made possible for both velocity and torque control modes.
- 2 to 75 Horsepower at 240V
- 2 to 75 Horsepower at 480V
- 100% continuous torque at Zero speed
- Auto Tuning to other manufacturer’s constant torque motor with encoder
- Easy to use Parameter Unit
- 4-Quadrant torque control standard
- Multiple parameters for tailoring to a wide variety
- Simple positioning included as standard
- DC Link Reactor standard (V500L)
- Peripheral devices such as power regenerative converter (FR-CV, FR-RC, MT-RC) available
- Communications options: DeviceNet, Profibus DP, CC-Link, Modbus Plus, SSCNet