The FR-A800-E adds an integrated web server and 100Mbit Ethernet TCP/IP connectivity as standard to the existing network options of the FR-A800 flagship multi-use inverter. The FR-A800-E provides machine builders and systems integrators an increased ability for remote system monitoring and parameter adjustment, as well as easy integration into existing network environments.
- Ethernet Communications as Standard – Communicate with Modbus TCP/IP or CC-Link IE Field Basic communications networks at a speed of 100Mbps without the need for an extra option card.
- Automatic IP Address Detection – Automatically detect the IP address of all connected drives, quickly enabling connection and programming using FR-Configurator2 software.
- Remote Operation – Communicate with a drive remotely for commissioning, monitoring or troubleshooting anytime from anywhere.
- CC-Link IE Field Network Basic – Fast and dependable connection to Mitsubishi Electric PLCs, servos, and robots through the CC-Link IE Field basic system for a complete factory solution.
- Multiple Protocol Capability – Network option cards offer connection to other drive based networks and a higher level information system.
- Drive to Drive Communications – Utilize the internal PLC to communicate without a master PLC controller allowing the drives to work together as a team.
- Reduced Cost – Standard Ethernet connectivity without add-on modules.