The FR-F800-E is a pump and fan control VFD that combines performance, accuracy and reliability with embedded Ethernet based communications to enhance overall system flexibility. With 100Mbps Ethernet TCP/IP and BACnet/IP connectivity as the standard, the FR-F800-E provides an increased ability for remote system monitoring, parameter adjustments and easy integration into existing network environments.
- Ethernet Communications as Standard – Communicate with Modbus TCP/IP or CC-Link IE Field Basic communications networks at a speed of 100Mbps without the need for an extra option card.
- Automatic IP Address Detection – Automatically detect the IP address of all connected drives, quickly enabling connection and programming using FR-Configurator2 software.
- Remote Operation – Communicate with a drive remotely for commissioning, monitoring or troubleshooting anytime from anywhere.
- CC-Link IE Field Network Basic – Fast and dependable connection to Mitsubishi Electric PLCs, servos, and robots through the CC-Link IE Field basic system for a complete factory solution.
- Multiple Protocol Capability – Network option cards offer connection to other drive based networks and a higher level information system.
- Drive to Drive Communications – Utilize the internal PLC to communicate without a master PLC controller allowing the drives to work together as a team.
- Reduced Cost – Standard Ethernet connectivity without add-on modules.