Finally, a drain insert that won't fall into your catch basin! Innovative design guards your drains with improved filtering of oil, sediment and debris from stormwater runoff.
- Stainless steel adjustable frame adds strength and secures filter in place, so you’ll never have to fish out a failed insert again
- Holds up to 60 lbs. of oil, sediment, debris and trash; stays in place even when grate is not installed
- Frame easily adjusts by hand to perfectly fit your square or rectangular drains from 23" x 34" up to 36" x 48"
- Installation, maintenance and removal are now easy, one-person jobs to reduce your labor costs
- Four-stage filtration: PET construction removes contaminants from stormwater at multiple stages, increasing the amount of pollutants captured
- Stormwater flows through drain grate onto fabric shelf (Stage 1), passes over filter ring (Stage 2) into collection bag (Stage 3) and over four sets of filter strips (Stage 4)
- Filter ring (patent-pending) channels water to center of collection bag to prevent untreated water from escaping through overflow ports
- Filter strips float freely like tentacles to remove hydrocarbons as water moves through collection bag
- Overflow ports help prevent blockage during high water flow
- Heavy-duty straps on all four sides allow easy handling and are visible even with grate in place
- Hi-viz straps help inspectors see from a distance that you’re proactively managing your stormwater, and serve as a visual reminder for on-site maintenance
- Grommet on bottom of collection bag gives you the option of attaching extra absorbents, filters or other water treatment accessories
- The pore size is 0.077 mm, 74 microns, 0.0029 inches or 200 sieve
Flow Rate (Liquids)
750.0 GPM (2841 L/min)