For the finest rapid, batch-wise comminution of hard to soft grinding material, dry or in suspension, down to colloidal fineness. For mixing and homogenising of emulsions and pastes.
Areas of application
Maximum sample quantity: 225 ml
Geology and mineralogy, ceramics, chemistry, biology, medicine, pharmacology and pharmaceutical research, nuclear research, materials technology, analysis preparation
Method of operation
The new laboratory mill design with only one grinding bowl mount operates according to the principle of the planetary ball mills.
- Large rotational speed range with accurate display
- Grinding chamber completely encapsulated but easy to open
- Cooling of the grinding chamber with a built-in fan for long grinding times
- Exactly reproducible grinding results thanks to a regulated drive, precise transmission ratio (toothed belt), programmable microprocessor control electronics
- Programmable interval and pause times
- Smaller grinding bowls also possible with an adapter
- RS232 interface for outputting process data (validation)
- Monitoring of the grinding parameters even when grinding chamber is open through an ergonomically positioned and always visible, splash-proof IP65 membrane keyboard
- Easy cleaning of the grinding elements
- Recyclable plastic housing
- Extensive range of accessories
- Energy-save-function (electricity-saving mode)
- Mains voltage (100-120/200-240 V) configurable at the instrument
- Certified safety CE
- 2-year guarantee
The standard equipment delivered with the Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 6 classic line includes „safe lock“ clamping; however, it includes no grinding bowls or balls, which are available in 8 different materials and must be ordered as accessories. The voltage indicated in the order (100-120/200-240 V) is preset.