For the finest rapid, batch-wise comminution of hard to soft grinding material, dry or in suspension, down to colloidal fineness. For mixing and perfect homogenising of emulsions and pastes.
Areas of application
Maximum sample quantity: 900 ml
Geology, chemistry, mineralogy, ceramics industry, construction materials industry, metallurgy, electrical industry, glass industry, nuclear research, soil research
Method of operation
The grinding sample is primarily comminuted by high-energy impacts from grinding balls and partially by friction between balls and the grinding bowl wall.
- Toothed belt drive for bowls provides constant transmission ratio
- Rotational speed regulated by microprocessor
- Digital display of the actual rotational speed of the supporting disk
- Programmable grinding and pause times and grinding sequences – for short-time operation adjustable down to the second
- Smaller grinding bowls also possible with an adapter
- RS232 interface for transmission of process parameters (validation)
- Reversing function
- Overload protection with automatic rotational speed adjustment and display
- Maintenance-free drive due to electronically regulated rotary current motor (1.5 kW) with frequency converter and permanently lubricated bearings
- Grinding chamber hood safety lock with stoppage monitoring
- Membrane keyboard
- Robust housing of impact-resistant plastic
- Grinding chamber with forced air ventilation
- Gas pressured springs for easy opening of the cover
- Energy-save-function (electricity-saving mode)
- Certified safety CE
- 2-year guarantee
The standard equipment delivered with the Planetary Mill PULVERISETTE 5 classic line includes 4 bowl fasteners and „safe lock“ clamping; however, it includes no grinding bowls or balls, which are available in 8 different materials and must be ordered as accessories. The voltage specified in the order is preset.