The Greentube SL1411A (Delta) Series Gas Plasma Arrester (improved gas discharge tube (GDT)) features is a high performance transient voltage suppressor designed for heavy duty protection of telecom and industrial equipment.
The Delta range offers high levels of performance and durability on fast-rising transients in the domain of 100 V/?S to 1 kV/?S, which are those most likely from induced lightning disturbances. The high surge rating of these devices makes them ideal for arduous service conditions and Outside Plant locations.
The Delta range also features ultra low capacitance (typically 1 pF or less) and optimized internal geometry which provides low insertion loss at high frequencies, so are ideal for the protection of broadband equipment.
- RoHS compliant and Lead-free
- Can be used to meet the requirements of GR-1361, RUS PE-80, ITU K.12 and YD/T940, 950, 1082, 993, 694
- Excellent response to fast rising transients
- Up to 1.5 gHz working frequency
- 10 kA surge capability tested with 8/20?S pulse as defined by IEC 61000-4-5 (20 kA for 90 V)
- 20,000 A single shot surge capability tested with 8/20?s pulse as defined by IEC 61000-4-5
- Excellent service life characteristics
- Outside Plant and MDF protector modules
- ADSL equipment
- XDSL equipment (including ADSL2, VDSL, VDSL2)
- Satellite and CATV equipment
- General telecom equipment
- Cell phone base stations