The SL1021B series offers high levels of performance on fast rising transients in the domain of 100V/µS to 1KV/µS, which are those most likely from induced Lightning disturbances. The SL1021B series also features ultra low capacitance (typically 1pF or less) and optimised internal geometry which provides low insertion loss at high frequencies, so are ideal for the protection of broadband equipment. These devices are extremely robust and are able to divert a 20,000A pulse without destruction.
- Excellent response to fast rising transients.
- Ultra low capacitance.
- 10KA surge capability tested with 8/20µS pulse as defined by IEC 6100-4-5
- 20,000A single shot surge capability tested with 8/20µs pulse as defined by IEC 6100-4-5
- Available with thermal failsafe option (add 'F'suffix to part number)
- Broadband equipment
- ADSL equipment
- XDSL equipment
- Satellite and CATV equipment
- General telecom equipment