The Broadband Optimized SL1002 series has been especially developed for broadband equipment. Special design features provide high levels of protection against fast rising transients in the domain of 100V/µs to 1kV/µs range uaually caused by lightning disturbances. These devices have ultra low capacitance (typically 1.2pF or less) and present insignificant signal losses up to 1.5GHz. These devices are extremely robust and are able to divert a 5000A pulse without destruction. For AC Power Cross of long duration, overcurrent protection is recommended.
- Ultra low insertion loss
- Surface mountable
- 5kA surge capability tested with 8/20µs pulse as defined by IEC 61000-4-5
- Excellent response to fast rising transients.
- Can be used to meet Telcordia GR1089 without series resistance
- 10/700µs 6KV capability, as per ITU-T Rec. K.21, enhanced test level
- 2000 Amp 2/10µS surge rating
- Meets FCC part 68 10/160µs waveform, 200A test and 10/560µs waveform 100A test.
- Halogen-free, RoHS compliant and Lead-free
- Broadband equipment
- ADSL equipment
- XDSL equipment
- Satellite and CATV equipment
- General telecom equipment