Meru Dual Radio 802.11n Access Point with 1 a/b/g radio and 1 a/b/g/n radio.
Radio Access Point Features:
- Dual 802.11b/g and 802.11a software programmable radios
- Simultaneously support 802.11b, 802.11g , 802.11a and 802.11n clients devices
- Dramatically improve 802.11g performance in mixed 802.11b/g environments using the Meru Air Traffic Control™ technology.
- True Plug and play deployment, plug in the POE power to the AP, and the AP self configures
- More wireless coverage possible with fewer Access Points
- Access points capable of wireless backhaul connectivity for Mesh
- Includes 6 Dual Band 802.11 a/b/g/n Omnidirectional Antennas
- 2.4 GHz (2 dBi) and 5 GHz (3 dBi). a/b/g radio is software upgradeable to a/b/g/n at an additional price
- Best performance in mixed 802.11a/b/g/n environments
802.11n draft 2.0 support in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Multi-layered security including standards based WPA2 security and automatic 802.11n rogue access point detection
- Powered by a standard 802.3AF power source, no need for high power devices
- Mounting bracket