The Radicom Research WiFiHU2 series is a secure WiFi module that easily adds WiFi connectivity to virtually any processor-based device. The module is IEEE802.11 b/g/n™ compliant with a USB2.0 interface. With reliable transmissions, protocol stack and use of 2TX/2RX MIMO antenna technology, this USB Wireless LAN (WLAN) device has extended transmission and receiving ranges with good minimum sensitivity. The WiFiHU2 series can achieve over-the-air data throughput of up to 300Mbps downstream and 300Mbps upstream PHY rates using 40MHz bandwidth.
The WiFiHU2 family supports fast receiver Automatic Gain Control (AGC) with synchronous and asynchronous control loops among antennas, antenna diversity functions, and adaptive transmit power control functions to obtain better performance in the analog portions of the transceiver.
The WiFiHU2 series feature Soft AP support. It can turn your Internet connected PC or Laptop into a WiFi Wireless Access Point. So any nearby WiFi devices such as iPhone, iPod, PDA, can connect to the Internet through your sharing.
The WiFiHU2 protects the host with compliance of WPA/WEP/WEP2 security protocols. The module is power efficient.
- Soft-AP Support
- Small size: 1” x 1.1” x 0.25”(H)
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature*
- Compliant with the IEEE802.11n™ specifications
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g devices
- 2 x 2 MIMO technology for exceptional reception and throughput
- 300Mbps receive PHY rate and 300Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth
- 150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 20MHz bandwidth
- USB 2.0 hot swappable interface
- Compatible with USB2.0 host controllers
- Operates in 2.4GHz frequency bands
- Fast receiver Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Wi-Fi security using WEP, WPA and WPA2
- 2 U.FL TX/RX antenna ports
- LED output for visual monitoring of link and activity
- Windows 2K, XP, Vista, Win7 support
- Linux 2.4/2.6 support
- RoHS compliant
- Agency approvals: