Wave 2 11ac Access Point deployment
The world’s first Multigigabit Ethernet switch with eight full power PoE+ and multi-speed 1G, 2.5G ports combined with two 10G uplinks for a fully non-blocking deployment of eight Wave 2 11ac access points from any vendor.
The M4200-10MG-PoE+ Managed Switch was designed from the ground up to optimize the installation of Wave 2 11ac access points. Includes eight full power PoE+ and multi-speed 1G, 2.5G ports for 100 meter legacy cable runs, combined with two 10G uplinks for a fully non-blocking deployment of eight Wave 2 11ac access points. Two of these eight 1G, 2.5G PoE+ ports also support 5G speed. NETGEAR Multigigabit Ethernet is compatible with most major wireless and switching vendors managed solutions, and the only one with 8x2.5G to the AP with 240W PoE available and 2x10G line-rate aggregation to the wiring closet. Plenum rated, slim design and mounting accessories allow you to place this switch to optimize access point placement and cabling efficiency, inside and outside the rack.
- 1G, 2.5G and 5G NBASE-T compliant access layer in campus LAN and midsize organizations networks
- Line-rate 8 x 2.5G access layer and 2 x 10G aggregation for 802.11ac wireless access points with PoE+ full provisioning
- Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set including static routing and RIP dynamic routing
- Multi-Gigabit NBASE-T enables 2.5X to 5X faster speeds up to 100m on legacy Cat5e/Cat6 cables - yet providing 100M and 1G backward compatibility
- Whisper quiet 28.9dB acoustics when operating at 25°C (77°F), well below normal offices ambient background noise
- Secure placement above drop-down ceilings, in air passageways and where other switches will not go, vertical or horizontal, flat or perpendicular