M6100: The Latest Advances in Hardware and Software Engineering for Higher Flexibility, Lower Complexity and Stronger Investment Protection, at a High-Value Price Point.
The NETGEAR® Chassis M6100 series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 rich services for enterprise edge and SMB core deployments, as well as 1G / 10G mixed infrastructures in server rooms. Innovative distributed fabric provides non-stop forwarding resiliency and world-class availability - including passive backplane, hitless failover, redundant fabric and redundant management - without having to pay the exorbitant acquisition and maintenance costs associated by other networking vendors in this class.
- Proficient access layer in campus LAN networks, and competent distribution or core layer for midsize organizations networks
- Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set - no license required - including PBR, BGP, DCBX, PFC, ETS and FCoE FIP
- 1.4 Tbps switching and routing capacity, passive backplane, management and fabric nonstop forwarding redundancy
- Up to 144 (Gigabit) ports, or 72 (10 Gigabit) ports, or a combination of both in dense form factor models
- PoE+ (30 watts per port) and UPOE (60 watts per port) modular, flexible implementation
- Ultra-low latency and scalable table size with 32K MAC, 8K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs, 12K routes