The Model 922-420 is part of Focal’s Subsea Oilfield Communications (SOC) product line and provides a gateway for eight (8) SIIS level 1 (4-20 mA) channels. It supports advanced diagnostics, redundancy protocol (< 3s switchover), and is ISO 13628-6 qualified.
The Model 922-420 provides an advanced SIIS Level 1 gateway to a SIIS level 3 network, and is ideally suited to interface with modern control systems. It has been designed and qualified specifically for permanent subsea installation and is highly fault tolerant by using protection and redundant circuitry.
Advanced diagnostics provide real time health monitoring of the system and include optical SFP information, temperature, voltage, humidity, Ethernet link status, and Ethernet switch configuration. The Model 922-420 uses a common unified software interface, like all of Focal’s SOC products, making integration faster and easier.
Optical capabilities are available by using Focal’s subsea qualified fiber-optic SFP modules. Option are available supporting tiebacks or step outs of up to 200 km.
Designed, tested and qualified for permanent subsea installation where long life, redundancy and maintenance free operation are mission critical.
- 8 isolated SIIS level 1 (4-20 mA) channels
- 3-port SIIS level 3 (100 Base-T(X) Ethernet) switch
- Qualified per ISO 13628-6 / API 17F
- MTBF > 200,000 hours at +40°C
- Advanced diagnostics and configuration using Modbus TCP
- DHCP-configured IP address with static IP backup
- 3U Eurocard form-factor with options for front panel or heat sink
- Failsafe remote firmware update
- Proven SIIS level 1 and level 3 solution for subsea communications
- Reduces cost by using standard configurations
- Simplifies integration with unified software interface
- Supports copper or fiber-optic connections with qualified SFP modules