The QJ71MT91 module offers a full MODBUS/TCP network communications facility to any Q Series system. Use this module to establish control of a MODBUS/TCP network of devices from a Q Series based system.
- Easily configured with Intelligent Function Module utilities in GX Developer or GX Works2 (requires plug-in)
- GX Configurator-MB or GX Configurator2-MB reduce setup and maintenance time
- Master communication function supports both automatic communications or communication under program control if required
- Also supports slave communication functions including automatic response and MODBUS device assignment
- Both slave and master functions can operate concurrently
- 100Mbit Ethernet capability with KeepAlive and router relay functions