The ATEN CS1914 4-Port USB 3.0 DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology to meet the increasing demand of higher video quality and file transfer rates on modern computers. The CS1914 provides superior resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz, a SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with 5 Gbps transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
As a KVM switch, the CS1914 gives users access to four DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor. To work with ease, the CS1914 provides three convenient switching methods - front panel pushbuttons, mouse and hotkeys for flexible and quick access to both computers.
ATEN’s unique independent switching feature allows the KVM control to focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer - such as a printer server, modem or splitter.
With its rich feature set, the CS1914 is designed to surpass all requirements for video post production, CAD design and applications that have a high demand for precise video clarity and large data transfer rates. The CS1914 allows you to share the audio from each computer and in HD quality when transmitted by the DisplayPort, to offer you an exciting sound experience.
- 4-port DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch with USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- DisplayPort 1.1 compliant, HDCP compliant, Supports HD audio through DisplayPort
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac, and Linux
- One USB console controls 2/4 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Security monitoring
- Small Business, Home Office
- Air traffic control
- Data center management
- Financial systems management