The AW900mTR is a robust and reliable module that allows you to build non-line-of-sight, point-to-point and point-to-multipoint wireless Ethernet connections that connect "fringe" IP devices, including IP access control readers, remote printers, remote PCs, VoIP phones, point-of-sale devices, digital signage or industrial control devices.
The same technology that is used in our popular AW900xTR is here made available to you in an assembled and tested module for easy integration into your own products.
AvaLAN’s products offer the ideal combination of price, range, data rate, security, interference avoidance, quality-of-service, and a simple plug and play set up with minimal user programming required.
For complete product specifications and manuals, click on the Downloads tab.
- 1.7 Watts transmit, 0.8 Watts receive, 5 to 48 VDC
- 128 bit AES encryption, FIPS 197 – NIST Certified
- Install up to 16 clients per access point and can operate up to 12 access points, each on its own non-overlapping channel
- RJ-45 jack for Ethernet, P5 or POE for power, RPSMA for antenna
- Module can be configured as an access point or subscriber unit