AvaLAN’s AW900F Industrial Wireless Ethernet Radio that uses the latest in FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology to deliver long range, secure wireless networking at a significantly lower cost.
The AW900F radios include a built-in web browser interface for remote configuration, status monitoring and firmware update. An operator at the main HMI (Human to Machine Interface) console can log in to each radio’s fixed IP address to facilitate troubleshooting. There is a small LCD panel on the front of the unit can also verify proper operation at a glance.
This radio operates in the unlicensed 900 MHz ISM band. Data is communicated robustly and error free despite interference from noise or other signal sources. Both point-to-point bridge and point-to-multipoint star network connections are supported. It is able to transmit legally up to one watt of RF power, line of sight distances up to 60 miles can be bridged using directional antennas. 900 MHz operation also allows the radio signals to penetrate through walls and foliage.
For government validated data security, check out the AW900FS that has FIPS 140-2 Level 2 encryption.
For complete product specifications and manuals, click on the Downloads tab.
- Data Security enhanced by AES 128-bit encryption
- Includes (2) AW900F radios and (2) 2.5 dBi omni-directional antennas
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with DIN Rail mounting clip
- 1 Watt RF transmit power for up to 60 mile range, 200 Kbps FHSS RF data rate
- 802.3af compatible Power over Ethernet for single cable installation
- Data collection applications
- Industrial automation
- SCADA applications