This robust and reliable product features our popular xTR series radio technology integrated with a high gain 19 dBi flat panel antenna. It provides a rugged, weatherproof and easily mounted combination package for those applications that can benefit from the increased range and decreased interference that a directional signal provides. The AW2400xTP allows you to build point-to-point and point-to multipoint wireless Ethernet connections that connect "fringe" IP devices, including IP access control readers, remote printers, remote PCs, VoIP phones, point-of-sale devices, digital signage or industrial control devices.
Two versions are available: a preconfigured matched pair point-to-point Ethernet bridge - the AW2400xTP-PAIR and a single radio - the AW2400xTP, configurable as an access point or client in point-to-multipoint applications. Usually the AW2400xTP is used as a client pointed toward an omnidirectional antenna-equipped AW2400xTR serving as the home base access point.
The 2.4 GHz band is the most globally accepted unlicensed portion of the RF spectrum. AvaLAN’s unique solution offers 29 non-overlapping channels and maximum legal power to provide five times the range of Wi-Fi through walls or line-of-sight.
The AW2400xTR radios include a built-in web browser interface for remote configuration, status monitoring and firmware update. This interface also provides a spectrum analyzer to help diagnose interference issues.
AvaLAN’s products offer the ideal combination of price, range, data rate, security, interference avoidance, quality-of-service, and a simple plug and play set up with minimal user programming required.
For complete product specifications and manuals, click on the Downloads tab.
- 128 bit AES encryption, FIPS 197 - NIST Certified, does not require an FCC license to operate or install
- High RF output power provides maximum foliage and / or wall penetration
- Includes: (2) AW2400xTP Radios (2) AW-POE Power Over Ethernet Injector (2) 110 VAC to 12 VDC Power Adapters
- Rugged cast aluminum NEMA Enclosure combined with a high gain 19 dBi flat panel antenna
- Simple plug and play — minimal user programming required